This Indian curry sauce packs a spicy punch! Made with tomatoes, onions, and peppers harvested at the peak of ripeness from my farm.
Try this at home....
- Cut pork or lamb into 1 inch pieces and brown in a dutch oven.
- Remove meat and drain fat from pot.
- Add Vindaloo Simmer Sauce to pot and scrape up fond.
- Return meat to pot and cook at 350 degrees for approximately 1.5 hours until tender.
- Serve in a bowl with rice. Drizzle with plain yogurt, if desired.
Ingredients: Tomatoes, organic chicken broth (organic chicken broth, sea salt, organic turmeric powder, yeast extract, organic carrot juice concentrate), onions, garlic, serrano chili, red wine vinegar, ground paprika, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, granulated sugar, ground clove.