Elk Antlers are the best no smell, no mess, long lasting dog chew we can think of! Every antler chew is naturally unique and will vary, accordingly, in size and shape, weight/density and hue of color. Our elk antler chews are sourced only from Grade A+ elk antler – the best one can purchase. Dogs love the natural flavor of the marrow. As with all consumable chew toys, please supervise diligently your pet when providing this antler chew. Once this chew has become worn down to a size that could pose a choking and/or swallowing hazard to your pet, please discard responsibly, and replace with a new one!
Split or Whole?
Split Antlers have the marrow exposed so your dog can get right to the good stuff! A Whole Antler has bone surrounding the marrow making it more difficult to get to and there it will last longer than a Split Antler and is a great choice for a power chewer. Split Antler are a great choice for dogs that might give up easy if they can't get to the marrow easily.
General Sizing Guidelines
- X-Small Split Elk Antlers: 5 to 25 pounds
- Small Split Elk Antlers: 15 to 35 pounds
- Large Split Elk Antlers: 25 to 65 pounds
- X-Large Split Elk Antlers: 45 to 95 pounds
- Whole Large Elk Antlers: 15 and 65 pounds
- Whole X-Large Elk Antlers: 35 and 65 pounds
- Whole XX-Large Elk Antlers: 55 pounds or bigger