HOW WE WORK | WHO WE ARE
Our Minnesota made multi-vendor online marketplace, lets customers learn about up-and-coming, new producers of produce, proteins, pastry and indie-gredient products; while still being able to meet-and-greet (albeit from a distance) and buy directly from those tried-and-true market stalwarts they've grown to love at their local markets. Letting you buy direct from the makers that matter most - your neighbors - is at the heart of F&E.
- All product listings are created by the food makers and farmers personally.
- All products are distributed via the sellers own distribution networks.
- F&E does not hold or manage inventory, or provide any transportation of products.
- 94.4% of proceeds from all sales go directly to sellers, with 2.4% + $0.30 going to credit card processing fees
- F&E offers this marketplace as a service to Frank & Ernest Members and Twin Cities metro area consumers.
- Can select for products from Upper Midwest food makers and farmers.
- Customers browse and buy from dozens of producers with a single credit card.
- Purchases are fulfilled by the makers or growers personally via doorstep delivery, curbside or farmer's market pick-up, or shipping.
- All our sellers are licensed in the State of Minnesota and/or in the City of Minneapolis.
- Adhere to rigorous sanitation protocols as dictated by the Minnesota Department of Agriculture and Department of Health, and are insured to $3 million dollars.
- All have committed to known standards of operation that reduce, limit or eliminate COVID-19 contagion and transmission, as outlined by the Federal Government's Center for Disease Control; along with state and local health authorities.
ABOUT F&E MARKETS
Since 2014, the Linden Hills Farmer's Market has contracted the one-woman, event coordination company, of Frank & Ernest Markets & Events to manage its farmer's market. This partnership now brings you F&E Marketplace, featuring Linden Hills Farmer's Market and several other Twin Cities markets, and includes hundreds of local food makers and farmers. F&E holds no inventory or own any delivery vehicles, instead vendors list and distribute all their own products. This is a lot like an Etsy or Poshmark model, but is one-of-a-kind in the local food world!
- - -
BEHIND F&E MARKETS
Libby Wyrum, founder of F&E Marketplace, her current work is centered on developing diversified economies for food and farmers in the Upper Midwest. She works to empower these communities through in person farmer’s markets and retail pop-ups; tapping smart technology and fun promotions. Frank & Ernest Marketplace’s innovative multi-vendor online platform is an important outcrop of her work. Frank & Ernest Foods is the B2B partner to F&E Marketplace.
Libby worked for Gardens of Eagan, a 125-acre certified organic vegetable farm in Northfield, Minnesota, where she focused on customer diversification and business development. Her other work includes serving as a consultant with Grassroots Solutions where her clients included: Minnesota Public Radio, the City of Detroit, and the AFL-CIO. Before this she worked with the Minnesota House of Representatives as a Committee Administrator and managed a $2 billion multi-departmental budget process.
Libby's career started in nonprofit organizing, system’s advocacy, grant management, and volunteer coordination. She attended the University of Minnesota, and majored in Anthropology, Psychology and Gender Studies. She was a Fellow at the University of Minnesota's Humphrey Institute for Public Affairs.
Libby is both a master gardener and certified permaculturist. Libby lives in the Highland Park neighborhood of St. Paul with a dog and a remarkably creative, funny husband. Libby considers herself both earnest and frank.
Libby Wyrum, email@example.com, 612 867 0854