HOW IT WORKS
Our Minnesota made multi-vendor online marketplace, lets customers learn about up-and-coming, new producers of produce, proteins, pastry and indie-gredient products; while still being able to meet-and-greet (albeit from a distance) and buy directly from those tried-and-true market stalwarts they've grown to love at their local markets. Letting you buy direct from the makers that matter most - your neighbors - is at the heart of F&E.
- All product listings are created by the food makers and farmers personally.
- All products are distributed via the vendors own distribution networks.
- F&E does not hold or manage inventory, or provide any transportation of products.
- 94.4% of proceeds from all sales go directly to sellers, with 2.4% + $0.30 going to credit card processing fees.
- F&E & RED Market offer this marketplace as a service to Frank & Ernest Members and Twin Cities metro area consumers.
- Can select for products from Upper Midwest food makers and farmers.
- Customers browse and buy from dozens of producers with a single credit card.
- Purchases are fulfilled by the makers or growers personally via doorstep delivery, curbside or farmer's market pick-up, or shipping.
- All our sellers are licensed in the State of Minnesota and/or in the City of Minneapolis.
- Adhere to rigorous sanitation protocols as dictated by the Minnesota Department of Agriculture and Department of Health, and are insured to $3 million dollars.
- All have committed to known standards of operation that reduce, limit or eliminate COVID-19 contagion and transmission, as outlined by the Federal Government's Center for Disease Control; along with state and local health authorities.
ABOUT F&E MARKETS
Since 2014, the Linden Hills Farmer's Market has contracted the one-woman, event coordination company, of Frank & Ernest Markets & Events to manage its farmer's market. This partnership now brings you F&E Marketplace, featuring Linden Hills Farmer's Market and several other Twin Cities markets, and includes hundreds of local food makers and farmers. This hybrid online store is populated by Linden Hills Farmer's Market vendors for our Linden Hills neighbors, and beyond! F&E and the LHFM hold no inventory or own any delivery vehicles, instead vendors list and distribute all their own products. This is a lot like an Etsy or Poshmark model, but is one-of-a-kind in the local food world! In the 2020 fall and holiday season, F&E sellers will be expanding to include doorstep delivery and nationwide shipping. For corporate gift giving opportunities, please reach out to Libby@frankandnernie.com.