PRESALE & PICK UP | LINDEN HILLS, SOUTH MPLS
LINDEN HILLS PICK UP is coordinated thru the Linden Hills Farmers' Market. Customers pre-order online Monday thru Thursday, then pick up Sunday from 11am to Noon. Our presale for pick up occurs every Sunday in 2020. To best protect customers and vendors, no vendors will be onsite at the time of pick up. No additional sales will occur on site.
PICK UP LOCATION & LOGISTICS Starting November 1, drive thru pick up will occur at Heartfelt, at 4306 Upton Ave South, Mpls, 55410 in Linden Hills Village. Customers should follow the drive thru directions and safety measures below. This location is adjacent to Martina Restaurant, and across the street from Clancey's. DIRECTIONS >>
Following the Minnesota Department of Agriculture's guidance for farmers markets and customers, the Linden Hills Farmer’s Market has made the following changes to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 including:
- Having all staff wear masks and sanitize between customer interactions.
- Creating physical barriers to slow down and distance customers.
- Limiting the number of people allowed to enter the pick up market location at any one time.
- Working within teams to limit contagion and encouraging the identification of symptoms, then testing and taking time off for quarantine.
Additionally, we have created the following safety guidelines for shoppers including:
- Please allow staff to place your collated purchases in your trunk or back seat, whenever possible.
- Stay in car.
- Stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who has been sick.
- Pick up your pre-sold products solo, only send one family member.
- Wear a mask and use sanitizer to best protect our team.
- Don't touch products. Let management place your orders in your trunk, or set them at the designated table before approaching and collecting your products. We understand that some neighbors may want to arrive on site by foot, and management will do their best accommodate walk up pick ups.
- Limit conversations, don't mingle.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing at all times.
- While these are general guidelines, as conditions change, please remember to check the Linden Hills Farmer’s Market website and Facebook page to stay informed about the latest precautions, and activities.
LINDEN HILLS FARMER'S MARKET WEBSITE >>
Since 2014, the Linden Hills Farmer's Market has contracted the one-woman, event coordination company, of Frank & Ernest Markets & Events to manage its farmer's market. This partnership now brings you F&E Marketplace, featuring Linden Hills Farmer's Market and several other Twin Cities markets, and includes hundreds of local food makers and farmers. This a hybrid online store is populated by Linden Hills Farmer's Market vendors for our Linden Hills neighbors. F&E and the LHFM hold no inventory or own any delivery vehicles, instead vendors list and distribute all their own products. This is a lot like an Etsy or Poshmark model, but is one-of-a-kind in the local food world!