HOW TO BUY
During 2020 and the winter of 2021, our Minnesota made multi-vendor market is available to take orders Monday thru Thursday every week. Our sellers then make, collate or harvest your purchases, and deliver to central locations in the Twin Cities for you to pick up.
F&E offers two contact-less, drive-thru pick-ups each week. On Saturday in NE Mpls, and Sunday in Linden Hills. Both are from 11AM to Noon.
- More Information on Northeast Minneapolis Pick-Up at FOOD BUILDING >> CLICK HERE <<
- More Information on South Minneapolis Pick-Up at Heartfelt in Linden Hills >> CLICK HERE <<
- - -
- All product listings are created by the food makers and farmers personally.
- All products are distributed via the sellers own distribution networks.
- F&E does not hold or manage inventory, or provide any transportation of products.
- 94.4% of proceeds from all sales go directly to sellers, with 2.4% + $0.30 going to credit card processing fees
- F&E offers this marketplace as a service to Frank & Ernest Members and Twin Cities metro area consumers.
- Can select for products from Upper Midwest food makers and farmers.
- Customers browse and buy from dozens of producers with a single credit card.
- Purchases are fulfilled by the makers or growers personally via doorstep delivery, curbside or farmer's market pick-up, or shipping.